Rules & Regulation
ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR VOCATIONAL TRAINING
Franchise Requirement Rules & Regulation:
1. Area required 200-300sq ft.
2. One computer and internet connection (for online registration).
3. According to investment course.
4. Franchise agreement fees 2000/- for five years not refundable.
5. GOVT. OF INDIA (MCI)/West Bengal Govt. approved Certificate, Diploma, and Advance Diploma
6. Any course for 2years-i) Certificate – 6months ii) Diploma – 12months iii) Advance Diploma – 2 years
7. Registration fees to be submitted to head office as per course only for per students after exam .
8 .All question papers and certificates are come from head office.
9. Certificates should be sent off exam onwards within 30 days to the authorized centre by Speed post.
10. Admission is accepted both in offline and online.
11. Franchise agreement fees only for lawyer charge 2000/- (CQ/Draft/Account transfer are applicable). Account no – 569902010000651, ifsc code- ubin0556998,Bank name-union bank of india, Branch add- Barasat.
12. Students admission charge as your requirement.
13. Your centre registration ,authorization name , address and code in websites (in 2sites).
14. Student’s Admission forms will be sent from the head office and also available in the online/offline.
15.Authorized will be cancelled if there is no sign of working from the date of agreement within two years.
16.Registration, Result, Audit, etc are also informed by sms.
Franchise Agreement Documents:
1. 4 copy passport size colour photo graps of yours.
2. Your identity proof documents (Ration card, Voter id card, Aadhaar card, Electric bill).
3. Xerox copy of trade license.
4. Rental agreement.
5. MP Admit & Your last qualification certificate.
6. BIO data.