To get registered, student have to fill the application form provide from any of the Authorized centre and register in any of our AICVT Authorized centre. AICVT provides regular course. The Authorized centre name And code are to be mentioned in the application form at the time of admission. The total fee has to be paid at the time of registration by Demand Draft/Cash favoring “ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR VOCATIONAL TRAINING” Payable at Awalsiddhi/Amdanga.
Enclosures with the application form:-
- Two recent photograph one passport size.
- Attested photo copy of last educational qualification.
- Category certificate (ST/SC/OBC) to be submits.
- Address proof.
Considering the requirements of the aspirants, courses can be classified into Certificate course/Diploma course/Advance diploma courses.
AICVT has introduced this moment Online & offline examination system. The enrolled students can apply for examination at authorized centre after completion of course/module.
- Single examination system for the courses having duration below than Six Months/Four months/Three months.
- Module wise examination system for the courses having duration equal to or above than Six months. The details of the module papers marks can be collected at your authorized centre.
- Examination will be conducted all around the year at your AICVT Authorized centre.
- The Pattern of exam will be of multiple choice.
- Details exam dates of examination, timing/session will be according to the time when the examination form was filled up. After that the student has to fill the examination form again with exam fees.
- The duration of examination will be of 2-3 hrs.(Depend on course)
Evaluation & Result:-
The minimum qualifying marks for certificate, Diploma, & Advance diploma course of 40% . After qualifying all the exams, the students are awarded grades as per their percentage of marks obtained.
90% & Above AA
80% to 89% A+
70% to 79% A
60% to 69% B+
50% to 59% B
40% to 49% C
Below 40% D
A student has to secure at least 40% marks in each course/semester to qualify the exam. A student who does not clear the examination in one sitting will be allowed to re-appear in the failed exam. Re Examination fee RS-150/- has to be paid by cash. Students failing to appear in the re examination within the specific period of time shall not be entitled for the certificate or further re examination such students are to go through the complete registration procedure to get a re-admission.
Result:- Students can view their result within 45 days of commencement of examination from our Website.
Certificate/Diploma will be awarded by AICVT only after